Print Studios is seeking a talented Lead Mathematician to come join our team full-time. We are an up-and-coming slot studio on a mission to create next level slots with a following. As a Lead Mathematician at Print, you will take ownership of a significant part in the slot development process and be given a high degree of freedom whilst working closely with a team of motivated veterans.
Print Studios is a casino game studio founded in 2020 that delivers high quality slot games specifically tailored to enthusiasts in search of deeper gameplay. All games are built in-house by an international team with years of experience of game development within the industry. Going against the trend of churning out games at a rapid pace, the team will deliver games that are meant to be played for years, always looking to improve the experience wherever possible. At Print, we uphold a flat organizational structure to give each other the freedom to work in the ways where we are most productive. Moreover, all members are shareholders because we believe all should reap the rewards from our collective efforts. We are a company of multi-national people who have a genuine interest in each other and share the passion for slot development.
- Create math model PAR sheet in accordance with regulations.
- Ensuring mechanics are designed in a mathematically optimal way.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure math models are properly implemented.
- Collaborate with game designers to brainstorm new game mechanics and determine. mathematical feasibility of math models.
- Providing the client and server developers with clear descriptions and other necessary support.
- 2-5 years of professional experience working as a mathematician.
- Gaming industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Self-motivated and a great team-player attitude.
- Good communications skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent work experience required.
What is in it for you
- A competitive salary.
- Part of our options program.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Remote working.
- The opportunity to join an exciting start up.